mr_psycho2000
    Admin

chit chat

Post  mr_psycho2000 on Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:50 pm

freely talk about what ever you like

Hunkerr

good lookin

Post  Hunkerr on Thu May 20, 2010 5:21 pm

Very good lookin site you have there, ill add ya as fav.

will have a good look on the artwork on a more relaxing mood
    mr_psycho2000
    Admin

Re: chit chat

Post  mr_psycho2000 on Thu May 20, 2010 6:34 pm

thanks mate for joining.

real_roubla

Post  real_roubla on Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:48 pm

hi can i have some information a bout your work Laughing ,,,?
    mr_psycho2000
    Admin

Post  mr_psycho2000 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:17 pm

thought i had put a link to my website on this forum, guess not. my website is http://www.mrpsycho2000.co.uk/#homepage

in the art gallary i have images dateing way back when i first started right up to today. the newest stuff can be found at the end wich can be found quicker by clicking the first image then clicking the < arrow wich takes you back over (newest images get put on the end) should really think about taking down my old artwork r puting it into a different section but anyway you can find it there.

real_roubla

Post  real_roubla on Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:16 am

really, Your work is very expressive(you dark side What a Face ),why you dont have make a video or short film or something because you have the imagination afro .
    i m from cgsociety and i have read you post a bout your song and video , and im junior compositor i can help you in something in your video like vfx or color corection or anything compositing Very Happy .
    i can help you more in developing a big idea for you video if you are interesting Cool
    mr_psycho2000
    Admin

Post  mr_psycho2000 on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:59 am

I would love to do movies and such but as you may know doing movies often cost alot and with me having no knowlege of the buisness it self geting started is quite dounting, mix that with the problem of my panic disorder i have and it really prevents me from doing anything bigger than what i have been doing. music videos i have done r on youtube but r basic image animation to the music. one of the music videos i did is x rated and beleive it r not is still up on youtube Shocked

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJyzPRp6EnM

link should take you too it but if not just type in mr_psycho2000, videos i have done r shiver orgasm 2000, dawn of the dead, also did some world of warcraft video to music but that is just for fun.

as for my labotomy music video, i was thinking of a man being wheeled in on a stretcher into what looks like a morgue then looking at him from the top head to chest he opens his eyes and begins to get a live labotomy but you dont actualy see the labotomy just combination of disturbing close ups of abstract fluids that cut to the music. korn did a music video called a.d.i.d.a.s were they were in body bags moving around, i liked that so thought of something the same but he wouldn't be in a bag. affraid

needless to say the video would be quite disturbing.

real_roubla

Post  real_roubla on Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:24 pm

i see what are you looking for but i think its not correct to make all the song so dark , you need to combine between several thing and several environment
    mr_psycho2000
    Admin

Post  mr_psycho2000 on Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:57 pm

not sure how i would make it any other way since its called labotomy and the sounds r like someone is geting a live labotomy. Laughing

real_roubla

Post  real_roubla on Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:59 pm

yes i now but i think that you need creativity in this work

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:19 pm